This 7-night tour package is an economical option to visit the cities of central Cuba, all rich in history, culture and traditions.
Cienfuegos, known as La Perla del Sur, stands out for its architecture with an obvious French influence. From there you can visit Lake Hanabanilla and take a boat ride. A truck ride to Topes de Collantes will allow you to appreciate a natural landscape of unparalleled beauty.
Trinidad seems detained in the 18th century. The Plaza Mayor, the Romantic Museum and the Valle de los Ingenios are must-see. Santa Clara is part of the historical memory of the Cuban Revolution, so this travel package includes visits to the Ernesto Che Guevara Mausoleum and the Armored Train Monument.
After intense days nothing is better than relax in an All Inclusive resort of Varadero. The paradisiacal beaches and first class services guarantee the perfect end of your vacations in Cuba.
- Day 1: Arrival. Transfer by tourist bus from José Martí International Airport in Havana to hotel in Havana.
- Two nights’ accommodation at a hotel in Havana city (standard room with breakfast included).
- Day 2: Havana City Tour, with guide and transportation included.
- Day 3: Departure to Cienfuegos. City Tour.
- One night´s accommodation at a hotel in Cienfuegos City (standard room with dinner and breakfast included).
- Day 4: Transfer to the Escambray mountain massif, boat trip on Lake Hanabanilla. Lunch included. Tour of the Topes de Collantes area, transfer to Trinidad.
- One night´s accommodation at a hotel in Trinidad (standard room with dinner and breakfast included).
- Day 5: Tour of the city of Trinidad. Lunch at a local restaurant. Departure to Santa Clara.
- Accommodation for one night at a hotel in Santa Clara (standard room with dinner and breakfast included).
- Day 6: Tour of the city of Santa Clara. Lunch at a local restaurant. Departure to Varadero.
- Accommodation for two nights in a hotel in Varadero, standard room, All Inclusive.
- Day 7: Free time.
- Day 8: Deaparture. Transfer by tourist bus from hotel in Varadero to José Martí International Airport in Havana.
- Transfer by air conditioned bus.
- Pick up at the scheduled time from the lobby of the hotel.
- Vouchers are non-transferable.
- International air ticket not included.