Havana is a fascinating blend of times, which have left its mark in culture, architecture and tradition. Its perfectly preserved Historical Center shows a colonial Havana of outer walls, fortresses and stone paved streets; while the classic cars make this city a living museum of Neocolonial times.
This 7 nights travel package is an economic option to stay for a few days in Havana and then enjoy a well-deserved rest in the famous Varadero resort. In addition to sun and beach, this destination also offers a Dolphinarium and the only 18-holes golf course in Cuba. A walk around town will show you artisans markets, restaurants and an interesting night life.
All transfers are included, as well as accommodation in hotels managed by Meliá chain. The hotel in Varadero is an adults only, all inclusive resort, making this travel deal ideal for those traveling alone, with their couple or with friends.
- Day 1: Arrival. Transfer by tour bus from José Martí International Airport to hotel in Havana.
- Three nights stay at hotel in Havana, Standard Room, Breakfast Included.
- Day 2: Havana City Tour with tour guide and transportation included.
- Day 3: Free time.
- Day 4: Transfer by tour bus from hotel in Havana to hotel in Varadero.
- Four nights stay at hotel in Varadero, Standard Room, All Inclusive plan.
- Day 5-7: Free time.
- Day 8: Departure. Transfer by tour bus from hotel in Varadero to José Martí International Airport.
- Transfer by bus (AC).
- Clients must wait at the lobby for pick up service at the hotel.
- Vouchers are non-transferable.
- International air ticket not included.