Havana receives thousands of travelers every year, looking to discover the real Cuba, learn its history and enjoy the many attractions the city provides: museums, theaters, boulevards crowded at all times, stone paved streets and perfectly preserved colonial mansions. This 7 days´ vacation package is an economical option if you wish to remain some days in Havana first, tour the city on foot or riding a classic car or learn to dance salsa like a real Cuban.
Nothing is better to rest from Havana´s agitated rhythm than an all inclusive hotel in one of Cuba´s finest beaches, Varadero. Combining these two destinations in a single travel package is an excellent idea for those travelers who wish to spend part of their vacations by the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea, drinking a Mojito or doing nautical activities. Varadero possesses a dolphinarium and the only 18-holes golf course in Cuba. If you tour around town you´ll find craft markets, restaurants and a very interesting night life.
In order for you to plan your trip to Cuba in a quick and easy way, we include in this travel deal all transfers and accommodations both in Havana and Varadero. Select the option that best fits your interest and start picturing your vacations in Cuba.
- Day 1: Arrival. Transfer by tour bus from José Martí International Airport to hotel in Havana.
- Three nights stay at hotel in Havana, Standard Room, Breakfast Included.
- Day 2: Havana City Tour with tour guide and transportation included.
- Day 3: Free time.
- Day 4: Transfer by tour bus from hotel in Havana to hotel in Varadero.
- Four nights stay at hotel in Varadero, Standard Room, All Inclusive plan.
- Day 5 -7: Free time.
- Day 8: Departure. Transfer by tour bus from hotel in Varadero to José Martí International Airport.
- Transfer by bus (AC).
- Clients must wait at the lobby for pick up service at the hotel.
- Vouchers are non-transferable.
- International air ticket not included.