Havana's Historical Center is a mandatory visit for those who wish to learn more about the city's history, its culture and blend with its people. With this travel package you'll visit stone paved streets, fortresses and colonial mansions.
Located north of Villa Clara province and being part of King's Gardens Archipelago, Cayo Santa María is one of the most visited Sun & Beach destinations, where you can stay at an all inclusive hotel with numerous options to dive, practice snorkeling or perform nautical activities.
Cayo Santa María is connected to the island by a 48 km long rock embankment, in a paradisiac enviroment with a plentiful flora and beautiful landscapes that shelter large flocks of colourful birds, including the pink flamingo.
This travel deal that combines Havana and Cayo Santa María is an economic and easy-to-book option, since it includes all transfers and accommodations at both destinations.
- Day 1: Transfer by tour bus from José Martí International Airport to hotel in Havana.
- Two nights stay at hotel in Havana, Standard Room, Breakfast Included.
- Day 2: Havana City Tour with tour guide and transportation included.
- Day 3: Transfer by tour bus from hotel in Havana to hotel in Cayo Santa María.
- Four nights stay at hotel in Cayo Santa María, Standard Room, All Inclusive plan.
- Day 4-6: Free time.
- Day 7: Transfer by tour bus from hotel in Cayo Santa María to hotel in Havana.
- One night stay at hotel in Havana, Standard Room, Breakfast Included.
- Day 8: Transfer by tour bus from hotel in Havana to José Martí International Airport.
- Transfer by bus (AC).
- Clients must wait at the lobby for pick up service at the hotel.
- Vouchers are non-transferable.
- International air ticket not included.