Towards Havana, we propose you to enjoy some attractions from Matanzas and Santa Cruz del Norte.
From Bacunayagua’s bridge, the highest and one of the largest in the country, you can see the Yumurí Valley. You can have a wonderful view from the valley from the lookout point nearby the bridge as well.
After reaching the capital, in the tour of the Historic Center of Old Havana, declared a World Heritage Site because of its stunning architecture and conservation, you will visit the Old Square, the Main Square, San Francisco de Asis’ and the Cathedral Square.
A panoramic tour of the modern part of Havana, will allow you to meet interesting and renowned places of great historical value: the Revolution Square, the Colon Cemetery and the Capitol, and enjoying a walk through the residential neighborhood of Vedado and the Malecón.
The offer includes lunch at a restaurant in the Historic Center.
- Pick up at the hotel
- Stop at Bacunayagua’s lookout point
- Tour around the main squares of Old Havana
- Lunch (included)
- Panoramic tour of the Revolution Square, the Cemetery and the Malecon
- Return to the hotel
- Transfer by bus (with AC)
- Tour guide service
- Pick up at the scheduled time in the hotel lobby
- No smoking in the bus
- You must not separate from the group or the tour guide
- 280 Km tour
- Vouchers are non-transferable
- Infants do not occupy seats