The journey to Pinar del Río offers the opportunity to enjoy the verdant vegetation, valleys and mountain ranges of the Sierra del Rosario Biosphere Reserve. After arriving at Viñales Valley, declared Cultural Landscape Protected by UNESCO and a National Natural Monument, where the largest cave system of Cuba is located, you can enjoy a pleasant walk through the area.
The visit to the home of a tobacco grower will allow you to observe tobacco plantations and details on the planting and harvesting of this product, the main crop in the region. Here you will have the pleasure of tasting a delicious and refreshing welcome cocktail.
In the Lookout point Los Jazmines you will contemplate a beautiful view of the Valley.
You can explore the interior of the attractive Indian’s Cave by sailing in a small boat through its inner river. The visit to the Mural of Prehistory, will allow you to appreciate the evolutionary process of men and animals in the Sierra de los Órganos mountain range.
The offer includes a lunch at a local restaurant.
- Pick up at hotel
- Excursion through Viñales Valley
- Visit to the Farmer’s house, to the Lookout point Los Jazmines and the Indian’s Cave
- Lunch (included in the price)
- Visit to Mural del la Prehistory
- Return to hotel
- Transfer by bus (with AC)
- Tour guide service
- Pick up at the scheduled time in the hotel lobby
- Smoking is banned inside the bus
- You must not separate from the group or the tour guide
- 378 Km tour
- Vouchers are non-transferable
- Infants do not occupy seats