The excursion begins with a visit to a crocodile farm in the Ciénaga de Zapata. A boat journey will give you the possibility of observing the huge number of birds, reptiles, fish and vegetation of national relevance that live in the surrounding area.
A visit to the Taíno Village, where you will be surrounded by 25 real size sculptures of Cuban aboriginals, will bring you back to the pre-Columbian period.
After having lunch (included in the price) and beach time in the Caribbean Sea beach, you will be able to enjoy a typical rural celebration.
- Pick up at the hotel
- Visit to the crocodile farm, to the Laguna del Tesoro and the Taíno Village
- Lunch (included in the price)
- Leisure time on the beach
- Return to the hotel
- Transfer by bus (with AC)
- Tour guide service
- Pick up at the scheduled time in the hotel lobby
- No smoking in the bus
- You must not separate from the group or the tour guide
- 210 Km tour
- Vouchers are non-transferable
- Infants do not occupy seats