Toward Havana, you can enjoy some of the attractive places of Matanzas city. In the journey you can visit the bridge of Bacunayagua, which is the highest and longest of the country. From the lookout point Bacunayagua you can appreciate the Valley of Yumurí.
At the arrival at the capital, you will be delighted in a city tour through the historic center of Havana, declared World Heritage Site because of its impressive architecture and preservation. The walk around its squares, the Cathedral Square, the Main Square, the Old Square and San Francisco de Asís Square is worthwhile. This offer allows you to know about the main products identifying Cuba, Rum and Cigar, internationally renowned because of its quality, flavor and elegance. To accomplish that you will be visiting a Cigar Factory, which is the best place to learn about the planting, the harvest and production of this cultivation. The visit to the Rum Museum will be interesting as well. Lunch (included in the price) in a local restaurant.
The city tour continues in the modern zone of Havana, and visit to fascinating places, notorious because of their historical value: the Revolution Square, the Colón Cemetery and Seaside promenade, with leisure time for photos.
- Pick up at hotel
- Transit stop at Bacunayagua’s lookout point
- Visit to the Museum of the Rum
- Visit to the Cigar Factory
- Visit to the four squares of the Old Havana
- Lunch (included)
- Tour around the Revolution Square, the Colon Cemetery and the seaside promenade of Malecon
- Return to the hotel
- Transfer by bus (with AC)
- Tour guide service
- Pick up at the scheduled time in the hotel lobby
- No smoking in the bus
- You must not separate from the group or the tour guide
- 280 Km tour
- Vouchers are non-transferable
- Infants do not occupy seats