The Old Havana, with its impressive and preserved historical center, conserves its colonial architecture. Declared as World Heritage Site by the UNESCO, it offers the possibility of enjoying a unique tour by walking around its old squares, streets, buildings and fortresses built between the XVI and XIX centuries.
You will have the opportunity of visiting the emblematic and famous restaurant La Bodeguita del Medio.
The city tour continues with a small stop at El Capitolio and ends with a panoramic excursion around the University of Havana and a visit to the Revolution Square with time for photos.
- Pick up at hotel
- City tour around the Historical Center of Old Havana and its squares, fortresses and streets
- Visit to the restaurant La Bodeguita del Medio
- Small stop at Capitolio
- Lunch (included in the price)
- Panoramic tour nearby the University of Havana and visit to the Revolution Square
- Return to hotel
- Transfer by bus (with AC)
- Tour guide service
- Pick up at the scheduled time in the hotel lobby
- Smoking is banned inside the bus
- You must not separate from the group or the tour guide
- 30 Km tour
- Vouchers are non-transferable
- Infants do not occupy seats